Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yet another "fresh start"...

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted here. Seems to be the story of my life. I decide that I am going to start something and be faithful to do it every day....and I fail to follow through. I'm working on that behavior. So, for today anyway, I am back to blogging.

Along with my fresh start in blogging, I am on day 2 of my fresh start in my low carb life. I have decided to just eat low carb, high fiber, not count claories, and stay off the scale for a couple of weeks and see what happens. I am determined to change my "diet" mentality to a "lifestyle" mentality. I'm finding it difficult. I'm finding myself counting calories in my head as the day goes along. I wonder if that is disordered thinking. I am coming to terms with the idea that I really don't have a healthy relationship with food. It's a hard truth to accept.

1 comment:

OhYeahBabe said...

Vickie, how are you doing? It's been a really long time since you posted!