Thursday, March 7, 2013

"Friday Eve"

Happy Thursday!!! It's "Friday Eve!" Weight Watcher meeting tomorrow. Looking forward to a fresh week. We've been battling colds here at our house. So far I've been able to fight it off with a regimen of Zicam, Emergen-C, and Airborne...plus running. I really believe that running helps me to fight off sickness. I've felt a little under the weather all week but nothing like the coughing, sneezing, achy, stuffy head thing that Vern has had going on.

I have kept up with my running and workouts, even increasing my running intervals and working on my pace. I haven't kept up as well with my tracking and counting points.

Tomorrow is the beginning of a fresh week. I know I say that a lot...lol. But it's true and it beats the heck out of giving up...which, quite honestly, has crossed my mind a couple of times this week. So anyway...onward!

No comments: