Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hungry for Change

I just finished watching "Hungry for Change." Definitely worth watching. It's available on Netflix. Up next in my instant cue, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead."

I feel like I am moving in the right direction, with eating unprocessed, fruits, veggies, lean meats, legumes, and eggs. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll go as far as juicing and buying organic....but right now fresh fruits and veggies from Costco are a huge improvement over processed crap...lol.

Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast:
Coffee with Half and Half
2 eggs cooked in olive oil
Pinto beans
Corn

This meal lasted me all day until I ate again at 6:00pm
Apple
Extra lean ground beef patties
Bean soup

That's it...no cravings....none!! No desire to eat crap.

I walked/jogged 5 miles in the morning. Still felt "blah"... But that is passing and my energy is returning.

No comments: