Monday, April 29, 2013

Still plugging along...

I haven't updated here for a while. I'm still concentrating on eating real food, eliminating processed foods, sugar, and white flour. I have had a few times when I've eaten a little if this or that, but for the most part I am eating "clean."

My most recent exercise challenge to myself is to run at least 2 miles a day, every day except Friday. Saturday is still my long run day and I did 8 miles this past Saturday. It's a bigger commitment than I thought it would be, to run every morning! But I'm doing it.

My goal this week, starting today is to write down everything I eat. Sounds simple enough...lol...now for the self discipline to do it!

1 comment:

Karla said...

I am on vacation this week, and I am committed to walk 5 miles EVERY day

2 down 5 to go!!! My cardio has been slacking lately, thought this would be the perfect time!!!

you go girl... 8 miles!!!!! wowsa!