Monday, June 3, 2013

Sunday June 2, 2013



This was a lazy, relaxing day, but, I did start the day with a 4.75 mile walk. I miss running but it was kind of nice to just walk and enjoy the sights and sounds. It was a beautiful Southern California day! 

When I got home from my walk I munched on fruit while I did some light housework. I didn't have a meal that I can really refer to as "breakfast." I just grabbed a banana, and then, in a little while, a couple of apricots, and then some cherries. 

Lunch was a Mahi-Mahi burger on Roman Meal Bread with snap peas on the side. I got the burgers in the frozen fish freezer at Costco. 3 points each and really quite tasty. 

I snacked on some caramel corn. I think (hope) Vern ate the rest of it last night! 

Dinner was spaghetti squash with olive oil, laughing cow cheese and sun dried tomatoes. It was REALLY good!

After dinner I had a sorbet made with frozen banana and cherries with a splash of almond milk. YUM!!

That's it....just a lazy Sunday. 

No comments: