Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Taking a short break

I read this blog yesterday and literally cried as I read. This is how I've been feeling. I need a break. I'm not giving up. I just need a break from sharing the intensely personal struggle. I will be at my WW meeting on Friday morning fresh faced and front row. I don't know, maybe it's the lack of endorphins I normally get from running... But I could seriously sit down and cry for absolutely no reason. I'm tired and I'm frustrated with myself. Fortunately, unlike the writer of this blog that I'm sharing, I have gotten nothing but support and kindness from my blog/journal. But I still just need to take a short break and get my head turned back around, without feeling like I'm doing it in a fishbowl.

3 comments:

Shannon Tatlock said...

I'm sorry to hear this. I wish you the absolute best and I'll be here, waiting when you get back! (Not as a creepy stalker, but as a supporter and cheerleader. :))

WWSuzi said...

Take care of yourself!! A short break may be just what you need. Wishing you all the best.

700 pounds is as bad as it sounds said...

Good Luck Vicky! Don't give up, when your ready to blog again, your friends will be here to support you. We can draw strength from each others journey.