Sunday, February 2, 2014

Here I go again....

Okay....here I am. Confession time. I haven't posted here because I've been so off track! 

Friday was a turning point (again) for me. I am tired of feeling crappy about my choices. I'm done making excuses. I'm ready to lose this weight and have a healthy body. 

Yes, the past couple of years have been a huge struggle for this emotional eater. Watching my parents' health decline and not only losing them but then dealing with the family drama that ensued as people's' true colors were revealed has been one of the most difficult seasons of my life. But there are always going to be difficulties to face. There will always be seasons when it's one step forward and two steps back ....it's life and I am determined to pick myself up, brush myself off, and continue on this journey to a healthy life. 


So I'm back, doing the plan (Weight Watchers) like a newbie as of Friday. I have decided that I am worth it. 

No comments: