Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm back...

I am back...back on track...back on Weight Watchers...back to the accountabilty of blogging my menus...

Ouch!...weigh in...'nuff said


Breakfast was a blueberry smoothie that I didn't get a photo of. It was made with one cup of frozen blueberries, one cup Almond Breeze, 1/4 cup of uncooked oats and 1/4 cup wheat bran.

Lunch was a frozen entree over mixed greens with half of a very large apple.



Snack was a Weight Watchers yogurt. This was REALLY good and only 1 point!



Dinner was roasted chicken breast and salad.



After dinner I had some golden spoon yougurt and a fiber one bar for a total of 24.5 points.

OK...not the best, most complete food journal post...but it's a start...

1 comment:

Amy B said...

Looks yummy..Hard to get back on track huh? I am proud of you and I have full faith you can and will do this..