Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ok...so I didn't get the photos..

I started the day with every intention of doing my photo journaling of my meals....and then I completely forgot to take a photo of my lunch! (I didn't eat breakfast.) Then, there was some family drama that happened which culminated in my younger sister coming to stay with us for a while....so I was distracted for the evening and didn't get the photos. Sheesh!

The good news is that I did make healthy food choices. I just didn't get the photographic evidence...LOL.

Breakfast:
Coffee....3 cups with cream :)

Lunch:
Bocca burger patty on a Western Alternative bagel and Pringles Light Chips.
Diet Coke

Dinner:
Turkey wrap from the Costco food court
Diet Coke

Snacks:
Fat Free frozen yogurt from "Golden Spoon"
Bowl of puffed millet with Almond Breeze
3 blueberry newtons


So...this was a MUCH healthier menu than I have been eating recently! Today I will photo journal my day...I really will.

No comments: