Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things...

So...it's Tuesday morning. I survived the Monday of getting back into the swing of it! I went back to work, started back on my Weight Watchers plan, and even got my walk in!

In the interest of accountability, here's how yesterday went...

Morning:
Coffee, 3 mugs spread out over the course of the morning with a total of 1 cup Almond Breeze "milk" and 1 Tbs of heavy cream. I've been drinking my coffee with a combination of Almond Breeze and a teaspoon of heavy cream in each large mug. This combination satisfies my appetite for a strong, rich, creamy cup of coffee in the morning without adding a ton of points to my day.
2.5 points

Breakfast:
The morning got away from me and I ended up skipping breakfast
0 points

Lunch:
1 pre-cooked Teriyaki Chicken "Breast" from Costco (frozen foods)
2 cups baby spinach leaves sprayed with balsamic salad spray
3points

Dinner:
Same Chicken "breast" as lunch (I'm lazy)
1/2 cup Brown Rice with 1 Tbs light margarine spread
Stir "fried" snap peas, peppers, and onions
Golden Spoon frozen yogurt
10.5 points

Snacks:
WW Frozen Peanut Butter Cup Sundae 3 points
1 bottle Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Burst 5 points
(this was good but not worth the 5 points!)

Target:24
Total Used: 24 points

Activity: walked a total of 1 hour
3 points

So...there we go, one day of on plan eating and healthy exercise accomplished. Now to do the same thing today!

My prayer:
Dear Lord,
I know from Your word that self control is a fruit of the Spirit and I am asking You to help me to be temperate and controlled by Your Spirit in all that I do today. Help me to remember that You are my strength and my comfort and to turn to You and to Your word for satisfaction and comfort. I pray this in Your wonderful name, Christ Jesus.
Amen

No comments: