Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend Update...

Weekend update...

So, I started my Thanksgiving Day with a 5K "Turkey Trot" I was glad that I committed to participating in Alissa's, Thankful Healthy Blogger 5k, at "A Journey To Thin" because it motivated me to get myself out of bed!
I wanted to finish in under 40 minutes and I almost made it. My time was 40:36. Next time!

Thanksgiving was at my Mom's house. My sister, Joyce, did all the work. I just showed up with some yams and green salads....sweet!

I didn't count points. I simply enjoyed the time with my family.

My Weight Watcher meeting was Friday morning. I was delighted to have lost 2.2 pounds at weigh in!

After the meeting we picked up my mother in law and took her to Disneyland for the day. Again, no counting points.

Saturday I did a 5.3 mile "mostly walk." It was hot and I was tired, so I ended up walking most of the way. Then it was a day of running errands, shopping for new running shoes, and stopping by my mom's house again to visit. Again no counting.

Now it's Sunday morning. I am back to counting points. It's hard to believe that the Holiday Season is upon us already!





No comments: