Sunday, December 30, 2012

Saturday December 30, 2012

Saturday December 29, 2012

Well, that didn't go as well as I had planned.

There was those damned cookies that Vern brought home!! There are 4 on that plate in the photo. I did that twice. 20 PointsPlus in cookies alone...yikes!! Oh well, it's done. I used a boatload of my weekly points allowance. I tracked it. And I am moving on.

I made bean soup from the leftover ham bone. I want to begin cooking more. Part of my problem is that I like my cooking, so portion control becomes an issue. But the reality is that I need to learn to really practice self control at some point. It might as well be sooner rather than later, right?

I heard something in my Weight Watcher meeting on Friday that is making more and more sense as I think on it. Our substitute leader said, "Sometimes the first thing you need to do is to STOP THE BLEEDING." .....meaning that sometimes the first thing you need to do is stop gaining....then you can think about losing.

So anyway....today (I am typing this on Sunday morning) I really am going to go for a walk (in about 10 minutes). My back is still pretty painful.

I'm going to track my points and look forward. Onward...

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

I'm also going to focus on keeping track of everything! Can't wait to get back to my regular meetings.