Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Monday September 9, 2013



I've been achy and sore for a while now and I decided that I need to stretch more. So I pulled out my Weight Watchers PointsPlus DVDs and committed to doing the "Full Body Cardio Stretch" one every day for a while and see how that goes. I'll do the full workout on my non-run days and the shorter, express workout in the days I run. The full workout is 30 minutes of stretching, using basic yoga moves. I like that it's not all spiritual and metaphysical like so many of the yoga DVDs I've tried, but it is rather boring. The fact that it hurts when I stretch confirms to me that I really need it. So I did the 30 minutes to start the day.  (And I'm sore)

After work we went to a pot luck get together. Those can be challenging but this one had some healthy options   

So...just a regular day....working, tracking, drinking water....

There we go...


No comments: