Friday, September 20, 2013

TGIF!

It's 4:33am and I'm having coffee and getting ready for my WW meeting. I'm not looking forward to my weigh in after my weekend of eating, drinking, and general merrymaking...lol. I can feel the weight gain. 

Just like anyone who has ever had to face the weekly weigh in after a questionable week, I find myself having thoughts of skipping the meeting or using the option of going to the meeting but not weighing in...but then I remember that I made a commitment to myself. Not weighing in doesn't change the reality of the numbers. It is what it is. So I'll go and I'll weigh in, and I'll face reality....and then I'll move on with a refreshed resolve to continue on this journey to a healthier me. 

It's Friday, the beginning of a whole new week. There are 7 days of blank trackers just waiting for me to fill them with healthy choices. Lets do this!

No comments: