Monday, September 9, 2013

Sunday September 8, 2013



This was a pretty good day. It could have been better but it could have been worse. 

I had my Oatmeal/Chia Seed/Banana Bar for breakfast. I love this bar. It's filling and it's like eating cookies for breakfast. I'll post the recipe. 

It's become one of our traditions to have lunch at the San Diego Chicken Pie Shop after church on Sundays. One of these times I really am going to stick to my plan to either order just the pie, or to ask for a to-go box at the start of the meal and put half away. This was not that day.   I did, however, make some small changes. I left food on my plate. I had part of a roll. I ate the filling from the pumpkin pie and left the crust. Not huge changes but small changes that help a little. 

The lunch was so filling that we didn't have dinner. I had some frozen grapes and nibbled on a few bites of roasted veggies when I got them out of the oven. 

So all in all it was an acceptable day. I spent a couple of hours in the afternoon preparing breakfasts, lunches, and salads for the week ahead. I'm ready for a healthy, on plan week!






No comments: