Sunday, February 3, 2013

Busy Saturday

Saturday February 2, 2012

This was one of those run around, do errands, housework, and laundry days. I missed my run because we got up early to go to the laundromat and catch up on our laundry that we've been putting off for weeks. We decided that rather than be chained to the laundry all day at home, doing one load at a time, we would spend a couple of hours and get it all done at once. So anyway...a trip to Starbucks on the way to the laundromat :) I had a tall Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte for 2 PointsPlus .... What a treat!

When we got home, after putting the laundry away, I needed something quick and satisfying for breakfast. So I mixed 3/4 of a cup of canned pumpkin with 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa, added pumpkin pie spice and stevia and microwaved it for 3 minutes. I topped it with Brummel and Brown spread and it was so good and very filling! Definitely a keeper!

Housework, laundry and errands earned me 3 activity points, according to my ActiveLink, in spite of missing my run.

Sunday we have no plans for SuperBowl. So I think I'll go for a walk/run and maybe do some grocery shopping while Vern watches the game.


No comments: