Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Monday February 11, 2013

Monday February 11, 2013

I started the day with my new PointsPlus workout DVDs. I chose the Cardio Bootcamp and the Upper Body Bootcamp, beginner mode on both. Each was a 15 minute workout. There are 5 different DVDs in the set. I plan to rotate through them, doing the beginner selection from two of them in my non-run days for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks I'll switch to the regular workout and do one each time. I really like these!!

I made it a point to be ready early enough to walk before/to work. I had time to stretch the mile from my house to my shop into 3 miles. It was funny...I was so close to three miles when I got to my shop that I did laps around the building to get to the full three miles. The same thing happened in the evening when I checked my FitBit stats. I was a couple hundred steps away from 10,000 and a few flights of stairs away from 12. So I walked up and down the stairs in my condo until I reached those two goals. I guess I can say that my FitBit really does motivate me!

Food-wise I did well. It's Tuesday morning as I type this. I have another pot luck get together to go to tonight. I'm bringing the salad and I'm pretty confident that there will be healthy choices as its my ladies' Bible study group and most of us are watching our calories.

And I'm off to bundle up and go for a run...

No comments: