Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Saturday!!!

I switched to a different Weight Watcher meeting this week. The Thursday night meeting was cancelled so I switched to the Friday morning 6:30am meeting, It was awesome! So much friendlier and motivating than the Thursday night meeting was.

I lost 2.6 pounds this week...made my 10% of target goal, my 20 pounds down milestone and got a keychain and my 5K walk charm. It was exactly what I needed to be motivated and inspired anew!

Today we are going out for a bike ride and a picnic. It promises to be a beautiful, Southern California day and I am looking forward to our day .



Here's a progress collage. I can't really see a huge difference in the second and third photos but I wanted to add the photo for my 20 pound lost goal. (I don't have a week one pic but I started at 226 pounds)





A sampling of what I've been eating...





No comments: