Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ok..let's see if I can stay on top of this...

I'm going to see if I can at least stay on top of journaling my meals and activity.

So here we go...

Wednesday June 2...
Points used 25
11,761 pedometer steps = 4 activity points

Breakfast: oatmeal with apples, PB2 powder, Brummel & Brown spread.


Lunch: roasted chicken thigh meat with a plate full of 0 point veggies.


Dinner: Roasted chicken thigh again (I need to use up what's in the freezer before I make a grocery run) 0 point veggies, baked potato and salad.


Snack: Vitatop Chocolate Peanut butter muffin top, FF frozen Yogurt, and lite chocolate syrup.


Not pictured: rice cakes with Brummel & Brown spread...a guilty pleasure.

Tonight is my meeting and my weigh in. I will not be at all surprised if I have gained a little. It's been a week of on and off plan for me.

3 comments:

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

Everything looks yummy....

Lesia said...

now I am hungry.smile.

Joy said...

Can I come live at your house!! Your food for the day looks fabulous!!! Way to go!! (Hoping you have a huge weight loss tonight!!) Hugs!