Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday June 20

So...obviously I haven't been able to keep up my blog on a daily basis!



We've been busy....enjoying the Southern California weather!





We went on a bike ride yesterday...





We ended up at Seaworld.




Our friend Joe, who works at Seaworld, gave us vouchers for lunch. Thanks Joe!!

I stayed on plan with a chicken leg, corn on the cobb, a dinner roll, and a salad.


Vern had this...including a double portion of fries because I put mine on his plate so I wouldn't eat them!



Here's a sampling of some of what I've been eating recently...









I am walking 5 miles a day. I have lost a total of 19.2 pounds. Summer is here...well, it's here tomorrow anyway! Bike rides, walking, fresh summer fruits and vegetables....it's about to get GOOD!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow how nice to finally come and see some updates here!!!! Id love it if you took pics and just posted meals without any explanation..........truly this is just as good as detailed menus in my opinion. Glad to see you living life and eating healthy huh. Love Ya Debbie

Karla said...

what a fun day, I haven't been to Sea World in years... maybe this summer.....