Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunday August 8, 2010 Menu...

Sunday morning, running late, "breakfast" was coffee.

Lunch was this quickie bowl I threw together from stuff I had in the fridge. I was in a hurry and just needed to eat something quick before I ran out the door. This was some "broccoli slaw" that I microwaved until it was crisp tender, some "Texas Cavier" that I got from Costco...(it's so good! It's black eyed peas, corn, onions, jicima, and a few other things. It's 1 point for a half cup serving)....some canned chicken breast, fat free cheese, and a dab of low fat balsamic vinegrette. It ended up being a huge bowl of food and was 5 points.



Dinner was a Carmelized Onion Chicken breast patty, also from Costco. They are ready to cook, delicious, and 3 points each. I had more broccoli slaw, cooked and mixed with Brummel & Brown Butter Spread, and some Rice & Quinoa with garlic sauce (also from Costco...LOL) 7 points




My snacks were...

A big bowl of cereal with almond milk. 4.5 points




"Chocolate covered pretzels"...Petzels dipped in Walden Farms 0 calorie chocolate dip. I had about a half a serving of pretzels as I just wanted a little something. 1 point.





I had some coffee with creamer in it at church so I'm figuring 3 points or so for that.

20.5 points for the day.
A little shy of my 24 point target but still a good day. I am back on track and ready to start my week!

4 comments:

Lesia said...

Got to go get me some of that chocolate. Way to go on your eating minus the fact you skipped Breakfast...NEVER a good thing to do. Bad girl. LOL

Christine said...

I've never even HEARD of jicima. What in tarnation is that? :-)
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Joy said...

0 Calorie chocolate sauce? I need to get some of that!! I love chocolate!! Everything you made yesterday looked amazing!! Hugs!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Looks yummy! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.