Friday, August 20, 2010

Thursday August 19, 2010...

Breakfast was a huge bowl of cereal. Seriously, if you choose the right cereals you can have a BIG bowl full! This was 1 cup puffed corn, 1 cup of Kix, 1/2 cup of Fiber One, 1 cup blueberries (frozen but thawed in the microwave), and 1 cup of almond milk. I also had a cup of coffee with non-dairy creamer. I mostly drink my coffee without cream these days but once in a while I treat myself to a cup with creamer.
5 points




Lunch was spaghetti that I made a couple of weeks ago and froze. I froze the sauce and the noodles in separate zip lock bags. The sauce was 4 points and the noodles were 3 points.
7 points



Snack after lunch was this yummy peach
1 point



Dinner was tacos again. SURPRISE....after I said yesterday that Vern won't eat any of the healthy things I cook, he asked me if I would make him some tacos like I had eaten the other night. Shhh...nobody tell him it was lean ground turkey instead of ground beef! He doesn't read my blog so he wasn't prompted to ask because of what I said...so maybe he really is ready to try some of the things I'm cooking these days! He even ate the "refried" beans which were a combination of pinto and black beans. He has steadfastly refused to try black beans before now!
Those corn tortillas are Mission extra thin corn tortillas. Three of them are only 2 points and they are quite good.
8 points



After dinner snack was a peach and a cup of frozen grapes.
2 points



Daily total 22 points
Target 24 points.

I went to the gym after work and walked for an hour on the treadmill.





No comments: