Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Back to the Basics...

Good morning!! So, today is the day. No more "I'll really start back to tracking tomorrow, or next week, or after this weekend." I can feel myself going in the wrong direction. The cold hard fact is that I am 10 pounds up from my lowest weight. It's time to get back to the basics. It's not enough to go sit in the magic green chair (the chairs in my WW meeting) each week. I actually need to buckle down and DO THE PLAN!!! So here we go, here is my commitment:
Starting today, May 7, 2013, I will track my food and not exceed the points a ail able to me. I will earn 4 activity points per day. I will drink eight glasses of water each day. I will focus on real foods and avoid highly processed "food-like products." Back to basics for me.

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

You can do it Vickie I know it's hard to get your head back in the game but you'll feel so much better when you do!