Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday...

Good morning, happy Thursday!! I can't believe it's Thursday already! 

Yesterday was a pretty good day of food choices. I didn't really get back into the swing of tracking....I have a tendency to be rather anal about numbers, and it's really hard for me to pick up in the middle of the week with tracking. But, I did have a portion controlled, no junk food, kind of day. 

I had one of "Julie's Giant Oatmeal Cookies" for breakfast.  ( a recipe from one of our WW leaders) I was super busy at lunchtime so I grabbed a few ounces of chicken breast meat, a handful of cherry tomatoes, and a banana for lunch. Dinner was a bowl full of bowtie pasta with butter, garlic, and cheese. Probably a little point heavy but it hit the spot. I had some Greek yogurt and a banana after dinner. 

It's a little weird not running in the morning! My foot is improving fairly rapidly! The bruising on the top of my foot is fading. The bottom of my toe is still purple and my toe is still very tender to the touch. But it's not as intensely painful and achy as it was. I can almost walk normally but it's tender to do so. My toe is tingly and sort of "pins and needles" feeling. I think I'll live...lol. 

Tomorrow is my Weight Watchers meeting. I know I've said this so many times over the past few months...but I am going to do my very best to make this the week when I get completely back on board with my Weight Watchers journey. 

3 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Sounds like a good plan! I'm glad your foot is feeling better!!
I find it funny when I track everything and I have daily points left and try to come up with something to use them up :) Yep I go back and forth between simply filling and points which ever works for me that day!
Hope you have a great week.

Shannon Tatlock said...

I found your blog, while stumbling across other who are following WW! I know how hard it can be to stay committed. It's honestly a war everyday for me. I look forward to reading about your progress! Battle on. :)

Vickie said...

Thnak you both for the kind and encouraging comments!