Sunday, May 26, 2013

I'm on a roll ....

Today was a lazy, low key, stay at home and recover from Disneyland kind of day. 

We slept late, got coffee from the Starbucks across the street, and did a whole lot of nothing. It was fabulous!

These days can be a challenge as there's something about being self indulgent that tends to tempt me to push the limits. You know, you're laying around watching TV and napping ....why not add some mindless eating to the mix?

Today was good though. I stayed at exactly 26 PointsPlus for the day. I made healthy choices, including the decision to cook dinner rather than getting some kind of take out. I even opted for grilled chicken breast after calculating the PointsPlus value of the angus burger patties that I cooked for Vern. I am on a roll! 

I toyed with the idea of getting some exercise in today but that never happened. 

Day 3 on plan...DONE!!

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

You are on a roll and doing great!!