Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday May 7....catching up...

I am hopelessly behind in keeping up my blog! Who knew it was going to take so much time to run a business, be a wife, mother, daughter, sister, daughter-in-law, & friend....have a devotional time, keep up with exercise, and who knows what else!

So, while I am behind on my blogging, I am so happy that I am fully back into the swing of exercising and spending time each morning having a quiet time in the Word. I find that both oof those things are crucial for me to keep my head above the depression that tries so hard to creep back into my life.

So anyway...

Last night was my Weight Watchers meeting. I lost 2.6 pounds this week. Imagine my amusement when I logged it into e-tools and got a message that said something like this (I should have copied it word for word but I didn't think about that until it was too late)....

We're sure you're happy to be losing weight each week but you are losing more quickly than is recommended.


That for me...the one who has trouble losing....HaHaHa! Apparently I don't have trouble when I eat right and exercise! However, I am going to heed the advice of the cyber leader on e-tools and start using more of my weekly points and activity points. I think I am going to increase my lean protein servings and healthy oils and see how that goes.

It would take far too long for me to post my menus so I am just going to post a collection of photos of some of the things I've been eating recently....
































No comments: