Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 11 through 14....

Lots to catch up on this week! I've been walking every morning and staying within my points range. I weighed in on Thursday night and I was down .2 lb. Not bad considering I ate that huge steak on Mother's day.

While I continue to stay within my alloted points, including using some weekly and activity points, I find myself snacking and munching more and more in the evenings. This is the area where I struggle the most. I know that I need to do something more constructive than munching away each evening. This is the area I'll be concentrating on changing in the coming days and weeks.

There are so many things I could be doing besides snacking! For one, I could keep up better with my blog! I could go for a walk after dinner. I could have a devotional time in the Word. I could catch up on my crochet so I would have some hats to give the cancer center.

Ok...Here's a photo journal of my menus this past week. I, of course, didnt photograph all of the snacky type things I ate in the evenings. There's a starting point...if it doesn't get photographed, it doesn't go in my mouth! Yeah, starting today EVERYTHING I eat gets photographed...there's accountability for you!


Tuesday May 11...




Meatballs at IKEA!
This isn't a bad meal if you go with your sister and have her split the meatballs with you!





Wednesday May 12...










Thursday May 13...


There was a special on these. I ordered a case for work and a case for home!










Friday May 14...

I was walking to work and thinking about how fortunate I am to live in southern California and walk such a pretty walk to work, so I snapped this photo.


Even though there wasn't much change in my weigh this week, I took these photos at work just so I'd have a photo journal of my weightloss...with photos taken at intervals of every couple of weeks or so.













1 comment:

Lesia said...

very beautiful pictures of your food. Looks like you are a great cook. I want to live in CA so bad. Living in UT is ok but I am more of a sunshine gal not SNOW! Thanks for the post it is encouraging to see you can still diet and eat yummy food.