Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Catching up from the weekend

Sunday we went to one of our favorite Chinese restaurants for lunch after church. I had the house lo mein which is far too many PointsPlus but was oh-so-good! It was lunch and dinner combined and I had the weekly points to cover it so I'm okay with it. Sunday is also my exercise rest day but I was feeling restless in the afternoon/early evening, so I went for a 2.7 mile walk.
Total PointsPlus for the day 31
Weekly pts used 5
ActiveLink pts earned 2/remaining 11

Monday was the third Monday of the month. We take the third Monday of each month off from work. So, after we took our granddaughter to school we grabbed some coffee from Starbucks and went walking in Balboa Park. I should have taken some photos but I didn't...I was too caught up in simply enjoying the morning with my hubby. We ended up going into the zoo and walking around for a couple of hours.

Then it was home, grocery store, prepared garlic mashed potatoes for home fellowship potluck, helped granddaughter with her homework...and then off to fellowship. Whew! My day started at 4 am and ended at around 10pm!!

Home fellowship potluck is always a bit of a challenge for me as I have no control over what will be served. So I just make the best choices I can and call it good. I also have to do a lot of guessing and estimating points. I try to err on the side of overestimating.

So, total PointsPlus for yesterday were 41.
Weekly pts used 15/remaining 15
ActiveLink pts earned 4/remaining 15

Today, Tuesday the 18th is supposed to be a run morning for me. But, I'm having some aches and pains in my feet and knees that make me feel like I need to give my joints and muscles a little break. So no running today.

Okay, I'm off to get ready for work!!

No comments: