Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tuesday September 25, 2012

Tuesday September 25, 2012

For someone who wants to reach 50 pounds lost this week, I sure am eating a lot of points....

Busy, stressed, insert favorite excuse here....I don't want to talk about it. There's a challenge. How to continue journaling, blogging, whatever...when I just don't want to talk about it right now.

So, here are the facts. Just the facts.

I started the day with a 3.55 mile jog. Yay me!!

Breakfast:
Breakfast sandwich made with egg substitute, a sandwich thin, FF cheese, tomato & spinach.
Orange segments
Coffee with SF creamer
6 PointsPlus

Lunch:
Spinach salad with roast beef, Swiss cheese, strawberries, and a light spray of raspberry balsamic salad spray.
Diet iced tea
5 PointsPlus

Dinner:
(in the car on my way to my Bible study group)
Carl's Junior Turkey Burger
13 PointsPlus

And finally...Snacks...ugh!! The snacks!!
Fage total 0 Greek yogurt with PB2 peanut butter, sliced banana, and a mini vitacake.
6 PointsPlus

100 calorie tortilla with FF cheese, laughing cow light wedge and Brummel & Brown spread.
7 PointsPlus

Total 37
Weekly Points used 11
Weekly remaining 0
ActiveLink Points earned 7
ActiveLink Points remaining 20

Things to celebrate:
I ran 3.55 miles
I tracked every bite
I have 20 activity points left

No comments: