Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm back...

So, I took a long break from the blog. My main reason? Here it is...there was no iPhone Blogger app. Yes, that's the reason.

Here's the deal. I am a very early morning person. My husband is not. My computer is in our bedroom. Yes, I still have a big, clunky computer. No lap top, tablet, or iPad. But I do have an iPhone. So early mornings I grab a cup of coffee and my phone. And I sit in my favorite chair and do "computer stuff." There was no Blogger for iPhone app to make blogging from my phone a realistic possibility so I simply stopped blogging.

But I haven't stopped my journey to a healthier lifestyle. I am still doing Weight Watchers...some weeks better than others. I have started running and I ran my first half marathon on September 2. I did the Disneyland half marathon!! I never in a million years dreamed I would do a half marathon!!

To date I've lost around 48 pounds. It's been a slow process but I feel like I'm making changes that will last a lifetime.

So anyway, here I am. I hope to make blogging part of my regular routine again.

No comments: