Friday, September 21, 2012

Thursday September 20, 2012


As of today I have tracked every single bite every single day for two weeks!
I have also controlled my urge to snack at night. Tonight was challenging. For whatever reason, Thursday nights are a bigger challenge for me. I think it's the idea of the week ending and the new one starting, plus having leftover weekly and activity points...something in all of that brings out the snack cravings in a big way. So, I did end up having a piece of chocolate chip cookie dough, about 2 tablespoons. (Yes, Vern has been keeping cookie dough in the fridge lately!!) But, here's the difference, I STOPPED AFTER THAT ONE CHUNK!!! I realized what was happening, I regrouped, and I stopped!! Huge progress here! I will be sharing this in my WW meeting Friday morning!

Here's an interesting tidbit. I walked to work yesterday. It's one mile from my front door to my shop. Guess how many activity points I earned yesterday? Zero. Just another evidence that I was over estimating activity points before getting my ActiveLink.

So here's my menu:
Breakfast:
Smart Ones Breakfast Sandwich
Banana
Coffee with SF creamer
7 PointsPlus

Lunch:
Smart Ones Lasagna Florentine
Spinach
Tomato
(Yes I need groceries at work)
8 PointsPlus

Snack:
Apple
0 PointsPlus

Dinner:
Stir Fried leftover pork sirloin with
Snap peas and broccoli
Shiritaki "rice" mixed with small amount, 1/3 cup, white rice
9 PointsPlus

Snack:
FF Greek yogurt with
Mango, strawberries, & grapes
4 PointsPlus

Not pictured:
2tbs chocolate chip cookie dough
3 PointsPlus

Total 31
Weekly used 5, Remaining 6
ActiveLink Earned 0
Remaining 23

No comments: