Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tuesday September 18, 2012

This was a good, on plan day. Tuesday is normally one of my run days but my feet and knees were feeling achy so I decided to give it a little break.

Breakfast was a Smart Ones breakfast sandwich, a sliced apple, and coffee with SF vanilla creamer.
7 PointsPlus

Lunch was a roast beef sandwich with FF cheese, tomato slices, and spinach. I had carrots on the side and a diet iced tea.
6 PointsPlus

Dinner was boneless, skinless chicken thighs cooked with onion and 98% FF cream of mushroom soup. Easiest "recipe" ever! I tossed the thighs in a cast iron skillet and browned them along with the sliced onion until the onions started to caramelize. Then I added the mushroom soup and just enough water to thin it down some. I brought it to a boil and then turned it to simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Done!!
I served it with leftover garlic mashed potatoes and sliced tomatoes.
12 PointsPlus

Snack was Fage Total 0 Greek yogurt mixed with PB2 peanut butter powder and sweetened with stevia, and a sliced frozen banana.
5 PointsPlus

Total 30
Weekly Points Used 4 / Remaining 11
ActiveLink Points Earned 0
Remaining 15

No comments: