Saturday, January 26, 2013

Friday January 25,2013

Back on track yet again!

This was a good, on-plan day. I am always amazed at how good just one good day makes me feel! I am determined to keep this up for the rest of the week. I'm actually determined to just keep it up, but biting it off in small chunks of time seems less daunting.

I still need to go to the grocery store but I'm making it work with what I have in the house. I may use up the wealth of frozen vegetables and fruits I already have before buying very much fresh stuff. But I need some stuff from the store to pull it all together.

I'm typing this on Saturday morning. I need to go to work for a few hours. I want to find the time to plan menus for the rest of the week and then go to the store. Speaking of work...I'd better get moving!

No comments: