Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tuesday January 16, 2013

Tuesday January 15, 2013

Finally!! A pretty good day!

I stared the day with a 3.5 mile walk/run. It's so cold outside!! 30 degrees...Brrrrr!! I don't know how people, who live in places where it really gets cold, are able to exercise outdoors!! I can't breathe. My muscles ache. The cold freezes my feet. My eyes water and my nose runs. It's miserable!! Thankfully this cold snap is supposed to be ending in the next day or so.

I'm happy with my food choices for today. My points total is with a reasonable range. I'll take it!!

This weekend is the Tinkerbell Half Marathon weekend. We'll be driving up to Anaheim on Friday to attend the expo and pick up our race packets. Then we'll be doing the 5K on Saturday and I'll be doing the Half on Sunday. I am nervous about the half. I am not as well trained as I would like to be because of our crazy schedule in December. I am a little afraid of being picked up by the golf cart that sweeps through to clear the streets of slower runners who don't keep pace. Oh well, all I can do is try my best, right?


No comments: