Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wednesday January 9, 2013

Wednesday January 9, 2013

This was a good day. I stayed on plan with my food, I drank lots of water, and I put my fork down between bites and sipped on water.

I didn't accomplish enough movement to earn activity points. I need improvement in that area. It's a challenge to stop what I'm doing and get up and move around every hour. I could have walked home from work but I didn't have a jacket and it was cold....excuses, excuses, excuses...

I monogrammed a bag for myself, to use as my "be prepared" bag. I'll post a photo of it tomorrow as I forgot it at work. It's a large canvas tote bag with enough room that I can pack a bottle of water, some fruit, etc., when I'm out and about. There's even room for a small crochet project!

When I got home from work I wanted something easy and points friendly for dinner. So I grabbed my bag of Kale salad and tossed a couple of handfuls in a skillet that I sprayed with nonstick spray. I stirred that around and let it cook and brown a little while I rinsed a package of Shiritaki noodles. I zapped the noodles in the microwave to cook and dry them a little and then tossed them in with the kale mix. I had a leftover rotisserie chicken in the fridge so I weighed out 4 ounces of chicken breast, diced it up and tossed it with the noodles and kale. I sprinkled it with teriyaki sauce and added canola oil for my healthy oil servings. It was so good! It made a big plate full and it was 8 PointsPlus. Score!!

And there we go....

No comments: