Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WhooHoo! I'm on a roll!

Monday January 28, 2013

Another day on plan! I am on a roll!!
I haven't even used any of my extra points yet this week.

I am loving having my dinner menus planned for the week. I don't know why I didn't do this a long time ago. I have always been a person who functions well with structure. So, knowing what has been planned for dinner, when 5:00 comes and we're closing the shop, is huge! It completely takes away that question (that leads to poor choices) of, "What do you want to do for dinner?" Huge, I tell you!

So, I decided to break open the DVD that came in the new 360 Success kit and do the workout. There was a ten minute, beginner workout, so I did that one. It was great! That 10 minute idea is great! I will be purchasing the set at my meeting. This one is a sampler.

Another positive side to cooking every night....leftovers! My lunch was a big taco salad that I made from Saturday night's leftovers.

My plan for dinner was meatloaf but we worked an hour late so it turned into meatloaf patties so it would cook faster. I used half extra lean 99% ground turkey and half lean ground beef 93%. It's a great combination because you get the beefy flavor but the very low fat component of the turkey.

My sweet treat for the evening was a frozen banana, some frozen pineapple chunks and a half of a packet of Weight Watchers Coconut Smoothie Mix whipped up in my ninja blender to the consistency of ice cream...so stinkin yummy!!

So there we go. Four full days of being completely on plan WhoooHoo! It feels good.

No comments: