Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday October 22, 2012



Yesterday was a stay at home in my jammies, have imaginary tea parties with my granddaughter, kind of day. It was exhausting....lol. I tend to forget, between visits, how much time and attention one small child requires. And, she has a much larger capacity for the Disney channel and chatter than I seem to have. But we made it through day one of her 6 day stay and I was so happy to see bedtime!!

My eating was on track and thankfully imaginary treats don't have a PointsPlus value.

Sunday October 21, 2012

Pre-Breakfast:
Banana
Coffee with SF creamer

Breakfast:
Eggbeaters omelet with
2 slices precooked bacon
Spinach
FF cheese slice
Sliced apple
Coffee with SF creamer
5 PointsPlus

Lunch:
Smart Ones Angel Hair Marinara
With Shiritaki noodles,
Brummel & Brown spread
And Laughing Cow Cheese
7 PointsPlus

Dinner:
Turkey Meatballs
Shiritaki Rice with
Brummel & Brown Spread and
Laughing Cow cheese
9 PointsPlus

Snack:
Pear

Total 22 Target 26
Weekly Used 0
Remaining 43
ActiveLink earned 0
Remaining 4

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

Good for you on all those imaginary treats :)
Sounds like a good day!