Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sunday & Monday, October 30-September 1, 2012

Sunday September 30 and Monday October 1, 2012

Catching up 2 days.
I didn't keep up with photo journaling my food these past 2 days but I have tracked everything.

So Sunday was the last day of retreat weekend. I opted for breakfast in the cafe rather than risking the food that was offered. I had a vegetable and cheese omelet made with egg substitute. I substituted fruit for the potatoes and asked for no toast. I had coffee with half and half.
I estimated 11 PointsPlus

Lunch/Dinner
Boneless chicken thigh cooked in 98% fat free mushroom soup, with shirataki noodles sautéed in Brummel & Brown Spread
8 PointsPlus

Snacks:
Grapes
Fage Total 0%
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
Banana
4 PointsPlus

Total 23
Weekly used 0
Weekly Remaining 43
ActiveLink earned 0

Monday September 1, 2013

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with apples
1 tsp canola oil
Coffee with SF creamer
6 PointsPlus

Lunch:
Wrap made with an alternative pita, thin sliced turkey breast, laughing cow cheese, and tomato slices, with sliced apple.
5 PointsPlus

Dinner at home fellowship:
6 oz Lean Pork Chop (grilled)
1/2 cup potato salad
Applesauce
Orange SF Jello with fruit added
10 PointsPlus

Snacks:
This is a big "oops"
Costco Chocolate Dipped Shortbread cookies...how bad can they be? 3 cookies 17 PointsPlus

Total 38 PointsPlus
Weekly used 12
Weekly Remaining 31
I am not up to date with my ActiveLink but I'm sure my activity points are low or zero for both days.

I am glad retreat weekend, which wasn't really a retreat at all, is over and I am back home and able to get back to my routine.

No comments: