Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday October 21, 2012

So yesterday was my first run after not running for eight days. I did 5 miles. I walked the first half mile, then ran intervals for the next 3.5 miles, and then walked the last mile. It was hard! Harder than I expected it to be. I am sore this morning. But I am glad to have that first run out of the way.

I forgot to wear my ActiveLink when I ran. That's the first time that's happened for me. There is a feature on the Weight Watchers ActiveLink site where you can name your activities for a certain time period and it will add the Points value. Apparently it's not very accurate. Normally when I run in the morning and then have a normally active day. I earn between 6 and 8 activity points. But by naming my points on the site I got 3 points for the day. It's fine because I rarely use all of my activity points anyway. I just found it interesting that that feature is so inaccurate. If I calculate the activity on the Weight Watchers activity calculator it gives me a total of 6 points. Oh well...just musing about it.

My food was on track and I am back to tracking every bite.

Saturday October 20, 2012
Pre-run:
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 banana
Coffee with SF creamer
2 PointsPlus

Breakfast:
Weight Watcher Smoothie Mix crepe
With banana & PB2 Flavored
Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
(Recipe below)
Coffee with SF Creamer
4 PointsPlus

Lunch:
Skipped lunch-busy day

Dinner:
Rotisserie Chicken Leg Quarter
1/2 cup Rice with
1 tbs Brummel & Brown Spread
Okra & Tomatoes
16 PointsPlus

Snacks:
Fage Total 0% Greek yogurt with
Stevia and PB2
Dubliner sharp cheese 2oz
Grapes
10 PointsPlus

Total 32 Target 26
Weekly Points Allowance used 6
Remaining 43
ActiveLink Points earned 3
Remaining 3

Weight Watchers Smoothie mix Crepe:
I packet WW Smoothie mix
1/2 cup egg substitute
Mix together and pour into a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray.
Cook on medium heat until it puffs up and starts to look done around the edges and is firm enough to flip without it running or falling apart.
Turn out onto a plate and top with your choice of toppings.

The one I had this morning was chocolate smoothie mix and had sliced bananas on it. For the syrup I mixed PB2 powdered peanut butter with Walden Farms pancake syrup to make peanut butter flavored maple syrup. It was so good!

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I was wondering how accurate they were!
Good for you on getting out for a run. I know it's hard!!

700 pounds is as bad as it sounds said...

Wow! That crepe looks fantastic