Saturday, October 20, 2012

Yesterday was day one of being back on track. I'm not going to lie. It was a challenge. It's tough to rein it in when I've been off plan. I felt "hungry" and unsatisfied for a good part of the day. But I knew those feelings and cravings would pass after a day or two of healthy eating. So I exercised my will power and stayed within my points range.

Friday October 19, 2012
Breakfast:
Shredded Wheat with almond milk and half of a large diced apple on top.
Coffee with SF creamer
6 PointsPlus

Midmorning snack:
Banana
0 PointsPlus

Lunch:
Morningstar Farms Turkey Veggie Burger on a Sandwich Thin, with a slice of FF cheese, tomato, and spinach.
1/2 of a sliced apple
Diet Iced Tea
6 PointsPlus
*note-that veggie turkey patty was delicious!! And only 2 PointsPlus!!

Dinner:
Rotisserie chicken breast
Shiritaki "rice" with cheese
9 PointsPlus

After Dinner Snack:
SF Jello with fruit, pineapple, mandarin oranges, and banana, topped with sweetened Greek yogurt.
3 PointsPlus

Total 25 (target 26)
Weekly Points used 0
Weekly Points Remaining 49
ActiveLink Points earned 1
ActiveLink Points remaining 1

No comments: