Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Menu for Wednesday...

Ok...finally! I uploaded these photos of Wednesday's menu this morning, but this is the first opportunity I've had to sit down and actually put the post together. It's been a busy day.

This first photo is one of the areas I walk through when I walk to work. I love that I live right smack in the middle of the city and yet it looks like THIS when I walk! So pretty...



Breakfast was oatmeal with apple chunks, raisins, cinnamon, some Fiber One, and topped off with a tablespoon of Smart Balance Light Buttery Spread. This was so good!
Of course I also had my 2 cups of coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer for a morning point total of 6.5.



Lunch was a wrap made with a low carb tortilla, sliced ham, fat free cheese, lettuce, and mustard. I paired it with a serving of Pringles Light Chips. This was a really nice, light lunch at 4 points.



Dinner was a pizza that I threw together on the run using a FlatOut flatbread, canned spaghetti sauce, onions, ham, tomatoes and reduced fat mozzerella cheese. While it was baking I had 2 crackers with PB2 and Smart Balance spread on them....what a treat! Dinner was 7.5 points.





My night time snack was a sliced banana, topped with plain fat free yogurt that I flavored with PB2 and stevia. I sprinkled the whole thing with Fiber One cereal and drizzled it with Walden Farms pancake syrup....Oh my goodness!! This was absolutely decadent! and only 3.5 points!




Daily points used 21.5
Target 23

Activity points earned 1
weekly points remaining 30

No comments: