Saturday, March 7, 2009

First things first....

First thing, here's my menu from yesterday. As you will see, Vern and I had a little pizza party. We ordered pizza and watched an old Alfred Hitchcock movie. Well, actually, Vern watched the movie and I dozed in a junk food induced coma! The pizza was really good. I enjoyed eating it. But I didn't enjoy the energy crash that followed or the indigestion that plagued me in the night. I definitely feel better when I eat healthier foods. I think that the next time I will make a healthier version of Pizza for myself and let Vern eat the Papa John's!

POINTS® Tracker entries

Friday, March 06, 2009

Morning
1 serving(s) Yogurt fat free plain 1 cup 2
1 medium apple(s) 1
2 tbsp Sugar free hazelnut 1
Coffee 2 cups - Quick-added food 0
Subtotal 4

Midday
1 serving(s) Butternut Squash Soup 1 cup 1
1 serving(s) Bread 45 calories per slice 2 slices 1
1/2 serving(s) costco fat free ham 2oz 1
1 serving(s) Cheese Slice fat free 1
3 slice(s) tomato(es) 0
1 1/2 cup(s) lettuce 0
iced blueberry green tea with stvia - Quick-added food 0
Subtotal 4

Evening
3 1/2 slice(s) All the Meats Pizza, Original Crust, large 28.5
Diet 7-Up - Quick-added food 0
Subtotal 28.5

Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 36.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.

weekly Points used today: 12.5
weekly points remaining: 18.5
activity points remaining 6
Activity POINTS values earned 0


How can it possibly be that I can eat 3 slices of pepperoni pizza and have points left to spend? That is crazy!

No comments: