Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh my goodness! It's Monday again!

I'm sitting here at my desk, which faces the window...and it is GORGEOUS outside today!!! I wish I could walk to work this morning, but I am delivering meals today for Meals on Wheels. Which, by the way, if you're looking for an opportunity to volunteer some time, I highly recommend! I absolutely love delivering meals to elderly folks! Anyway...on Monday I need my car so I can do this so I am driving to work rather than walking. But, it is a stunningly beautiful day today!!!

Yesterday was a strange, snacky day for me. I felt like grazing all afternoon, rather than eating regular meals. So, that's what I did. I'm not going to over-analyze it. I'm just going to accept that that's what yesterday was. I'm still rather disappointed that my weights have been off and I am having to start with a new start weight today and go from here...but it is what it is. So, my new, official start weight is 203.2. I hate measuring and I am sitting here trying to talk myself out of the necessity of doing it...so I'll be right back. I'm going to bite the bullet and do it now...UGHH!!!!....Ok, I'm back! It wasn't so bad and I've actually lost a couple of inches here and there!

So...(gosh this is hard to put out there!)
Bust-45 no change
Waist-39 down 1 inch
Hips-48 down 1 inch
Thigh-28 no change
Calf-16 down 1/2 inch
Upper Arm-15 down 1 inch

Ok, whew! I'm glad that's over with {{shudder}}

Now, here's my crazy, mixed up menu from yesterday.

POINTS® Tracker entries

Sunday, March 01, 2009
Morning
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0

Midday
1 cup(s) lettuce 0
1 serving(s) FlatOut Flat Bread 1 slice 1
1 serving(s) costco fat free ham 2oz 2
1 serving(s) Cheese Slice fat free 1
1 medium apple(s) 1
Subtotal 5

Evening
2 serving(s) Cheese Slice fat free 1
3 oz cooked chicken fillet 2.5
1 serving(s) FlatOut Flat Bread 1 slice 1
Subtotal 4.5

Anytime
2 medium banana(s) 3.5
1 serving(s) Yoplait Light Yogurt 2
2 tbsp chunky peanut butter, with salt 5
6 item(s) saltine crackers 2
1 bag(s) 94% fat free butter (snack size) 2
Subtotal 14.5

Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0


I found "Flat Out" flatbread at Costco this past weekend and it is AWESOME!!!! I am going to be buying these a lot! They are BIG for being 1 point each. They are perfect for making wraps or using as a rather thick tortilla. Each one has 100 calories, 2.5 gms fat and 8 gms of fiber. Oh yeah, these are good!

No comments: