Friday, April 23, 2010

Thursday April 22...

I can't believe it's taken me until 3pm on Friday to do my Thursday post!

So anyway..

Last night was my weigh in. I lost .6 of a pound. I was tempted to be disappointed but then I really thought about it. I had lunch at a cheap Mexican place on Saturday and I spent Sunday and Monday at Disneyland....and I LOST WEIGHT! So what if it's only a fraction of a pound...I LOST WEIGHT! Spending two days at Disneyland did not become an all out food fest. I didn't come home 3-5 pounds heavier. I came home .6 of a pound lighter. I am choosing to call that a huge victory.



So Here's my menu for Thursday April 22..

Once again, I let the morning get away from me and I missed breakfast. I have a plan in place to improve on this. I will be walking to work. I walked this morning as it's finally not raining here. (I know it never rains in Southern California...but it did.) So anyway, I'll be walking and the plan is to get here early enough to eat breakfast before we open and the customers start coming in.

Breakfast:
Coffee with coffeemate 1 pt

Lunch:
Boca burger on a Bagel Thin witha slice of reduced fat swiss cheese 3 pt
1 individual Size bag of BBQ Baked Lays 3 pt
1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Swiss 1pt
AND...a Diet Cherry Limeade...I've been having one of these almost every day!
Total 7 points





Dinner:
I made soup from leftovers..
Black Bean/Shredded Beef/Potato Soup 4.5 pt
1/4 cup Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Cheese 2 pt
Lettuce, Tomato, and Salsa 0 pt
Total 6.5 pt



After Dinner Snack:
1 Large Apple, sliced 2 pt
1 cup Fage Total 0 Yogurt with stevia and cinnamin 2 pt
Total 4 points

Daily Total 18.5 points
Target 26...oops



Here are a couple of progress pictures I took on Thursday morning...just because I want to be able to look back and see the progress. I am at 219 pounds here. Down 7 pounds from when I started.


No comments: