Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whew! What A Weekend!...

We had a whirlwind weekend! I don't have time to type out all the details because it's back to work this morning. So, I'll just say I met some old friends for lunch on Saturday and then on Sunday, after church, Vern and I drove up to Disneyland/California Adventure and spent Sunday Afternoon and all day Monday.

I am pretty pleased with myself that I did two days at theme parks and stayed totally on plan! Of course it helped that I earned a bazillion activity points with all the walking we did!

One more thing...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new Weight Watchers Pedometer!!!










Saturday Totals 20.5 Points








Sunday Total 24 Points












Sunday Activity Points Earned 8











Monday Total 47 Points









Sunday Activity Points earned 6
Weekly Points Allowance Used 21
Weekly Remaining Points 14
Remaining Activity Points 10

No comments: