Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday April 8...

My first week back on Weight Watchers ended well...with a 3.8 pound loss.

I enjoyed this week's meeting much more than the one last week. The awful nervousness and dread of that first meeting were behind me and I was relaxed and comfortable. There were a lot more people there this week than last week. I was surprised that the meeting lasted only 30 minutes because it seemed much longer than that lst week! This week the topic was The 5k Walk Challenge. I left feeling motivated to begin my walking routine again.

Early morning: 1 cup of Coffee with 2 tbs Coffeemate Liquid, one cup black
1 point

Breakfast:
1 Multigrain Sandwich Thin 1pt
1/4 cup Fat Free Egg substitute 1pt
3 Slices Oscar Mayer 98% Fat Free Shaved ham .5
1 Slice Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
1 Mandarin Orange 1pt
3 medium Strawberries 0pt
1/2 Medium Banana 1
Total 6.5 points



Lunch:
Sonic Diet Cherry Limeade .5pt
Eating Right Brand Turkey Meatloaf Frozen Entree 6pt
Side Salad of Shredded Lettuce,
Cucumber Slices, & Grape Tomatoes
Sprinkled with Balsamic vinegar 0pt
Total 6.5 points



Snack:
6 oz Fage Total 0 Yogurt 2 pt
(sweetened with Stevia and mixed with cinnamin)
1 Apple Sliced 1pt
Total 3 points



Diner:
This was a wonderful "throw it togther in a couple of minutes" Dinner!
2 Cups Bagged Brocoli Slaw 0pt
3 ounces Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, Diced. 2pt
1/4 cup Black Beans .5pt
Non Stick Cooking Spray
1 tsp Olive Oil 1pt
Dash of minced Garlic 0pt
1 Tbs bottled Hawaiian Marinade and Sauce 0pt

Cook chicken breast in a skillet sprayed with non-stick spray until it changes color, add olive oil and garlic and stir together. Add broccoli slaw and marinade. Stir fry over medium heat until the broccoli slaw is crisp-tender.
3.5 points



Dessert/Snack:
1 cup Puffed Corn 1 pt
1 cup Puffed Wheat 1pt
1/2 cup Fiber One 0pt
1 medium Banana 2pt
1 cup Almond Breeze
5 points



I snapped a couple of photos with my phone this afternoon so I would have a record of my progress. Here I am at 222.2 pounds 3.8 pounds down from my starting weight of 226 pounds.



1 comment:

Deborah said...

Congrats on your week one success!!!!